QuickStart ERP helps organizations increase efficiency, improve visibility and set the foundation for good governance. QuickStart enables organizations to manage IT costs, optimize accounting efficiency, streamline order management and procurement processes, eliminate manually-intensive spreadsheet-based reporting, and improve employee productivity.
Go live in 2 months!
QuickStart ERP helps rapidly growing small to medium enterprise move their business to the cloud in as fast as 2 months. With our proven and tested methodology, your ERP will be up and running in faster than traditional ERP solution. Using NetSuite’s platform, businesses can utilize the built-in real-time dashboards, reporting and analysis to reflect Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory and Fulfillment and Accounting Management processes.
PGE QuickStart is your company’s next positive step towards productivity. It utilizes NetSuite’s Platform to provide businesses with powerful, built-in real-time dashboards, reporting and analysis to reflect Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Inventory and fulfillment and accounting management processes.
PGE QuickStart optimizes NetSuite’s powerful financial management capabilities to provide fully automated and strong invoicing, expense management, order and revenue management to deliver real-time visibility and reporting to manage the financials of your business.
Dashboard and Analytics
- Built-in, real-time financial dashboards, reporting, and analytics
- Monitor personalized KPIs and financial measures specific to role
- Access management and financial reports
- Summarize full reports in just a few clicks
Procure to Pay
- Purchasing capabilities streamline current business processes, improve productivity and ensure compliance with corporate policies
- Enables tracking of purchase orders through receiving and automatically moving it to accounts payable
- Allows for three way matching
Order to Cash
- Converts sales orders and directs to finance for invoicing.
- Integrates order fulfillment with inventory management and customers to support transparency
- Incorporates pricing and discounting rules.
Inventory and Fulfillment
- Inventory integrates from procurement to sales where each transaction updates the inventory record and reports immediately to give you precise, real-time information on the inventory.
- Monitor inventory cost, quantities and asset values across multiple location to make informed decision on buying and selling inventory.
- Track the quantity, value, and commitment of items on purchase and sale.
- End-to-end visibility into your receivables and payables with integrated order-to-cash and procure-to-pay transaction management.
- Streamline the close process with capabilities to manage period-end activities by period locking functionality, period close checklist and financial adjustments
- Ensure compliance with various accounting standards and practices with a powerful engine to run government reports (Philippines: 2550M, 2550Q including VAT Relief Report, Withholding Tax Reports, Form 1601-E, Form 2307, Monthly Alphalist of Payees (MAP), Summary Alphalist of Withholding Taxes (SAWT), Compliant set of roles and permissions and audit trail visibility in transaction, reports and searches.